aiou course code 8617-2assignment autumn2022
Course: Plan Implementation and Management (8617)
Level: B.Ed (1.5 Years) Semester: Autumn, 2022
Please read the following instructions for writing your assignments. (AD, BS, Bed, MA/MSc, MEd) (ODL Mode).
- All questions are compulsory and carry equal marks but within a question the marks are distributed according to its requirements.
- Read the question carefully and then answer it according to the requirements of the questions.
- Avoid irrelevant discussion/information and reproducing from books, study guide or allied material.
- Hand-written scanned assignments are not acceptable. However, the students who attempt their assignments in Urdu/Arabic may upload a scanned copy of their hand written assignments (in PDF format) on University LMS. The size of the file should not exceed 5MB.
- Upload your typed (in Word or PDF format) assignments on or before the due date.
- Your own analysis and synthesis will be appreciated.
- Late submission of assignments will not be accepted.
- The students who attempt their assignments in Urdu/Arabic may upload a scanned copy of their hand written assignments (in PDF format) on University LMS. The size of the file should not exceed 5MB.
Total Marks: 100 Pass Marks: 50
ASSIGNMENT No. 2
Note: All questions carry equal marks.
Q.1 Identify different modern technologies that may help in school mapping. (20)
Q.2 Explain the role of decision making in financing of higher education in Pakistan. Highlight different factors which a planner should consider during the resources utilization (20)
Q.3 Critically review the various theories of organization with their basic assumptions.
Q.4 Explain the developing management control instruments. What are the effects of control on educational employees in the context of Pakistan? (20)
Q.5 Give the requisite corrective action the educational manager should take to keep the cost down in the construction of ideal secondary schools in your region. (20)