aiou course code 8616-1 assignment autumn 2022
Course: School Administration and Supervision (8616)
Level: B.Ed (1.5 Years) Semester: Autumn, 2022
Please read the following instructions for writing your assignments. (AD, BS, Bed, MA/MSc, MEd) (ODL Mode).
- All questions are compulsory and carry equal marks but within a question the marks are distributed according to its requirements.
- Read the question carefully and then answer it according to the requirements of the questions.
- Avoid irrelevant discussion/information and reproducing from books, study guide or allied material.
- Hand-written scanned assignments are not acceptable. However, the students who attempt their assignments in Urdu/Arabic may upload a scanned copy of their hand written assignments (in PDF format) on University LMS. The size of the file should not exceed 5MB.
- Upload your typed (in Word or PDF format) assignments on or before the due date.
- Your own analysis and synthesis will be appreciated.
- Late submission of assignments will not be accepted.
- The students who attempt their assignments in Urdu/Arabic may upload a scanned copy of their hand written assignments (in PDF format) on University LMS. The size of the file should not exceed 5MB.
Total Marks: 100 Pass Marks: 50
ASSIGNMENT No. 1
Note: All questions carry equal marks.
Q.1 What are administrative role and responsibility? Also describe the scope of educational administration. (20)
Administrators are professionals who work in a variety of settings, including education. They play a crucial role in projects and organizations by managing and coordinating the activities of others. Administrative professionals have a wide scope of educational administration responsibilities, which can include everything from curriculum design to student tracking systems. In this blog post, we will provide you with an overview of the role of an administrator and its various responsibilities. We will also discuss the scope of educational administration.
Q.2 Elaborate different levels of administration with reference to an educational institution. What are the school head’s’ responsibilities? (20)
Administrators at educational institutions have a lot on their plate. From overseeing the curriculum to paying the bills, there are a lot of responsibilities that come with the role. In this article, we will explore different levels of administration and what duties fall under each one. From there, you’ll be able to better understand your school head’s responsibilities and how they fit into the big picture.
Q.3 How school heads are responsible in school administration and discuss their key responsibilities. (20)
When you think about school heads in the UK, you might think of someone who is in charge of discipline and ensuring that all students adhere to the school’s rules. But there are a lot more responsibilities that school heads have, which we’re going to discuss in this blog post. We’ll be discussing the different types of school head roles and what they entail, as well as discussing some of the key responsibilities that heads have in order to ensure a successful school environment. If you are looking for information on what school head roles are available to you, read on!
School heads are responsible in school administration, and they discuss their key responsibilities in this article. They manage the day-to-day operations of schools and make sure that students are receiving an education that meets their needs. Head teachers also oversee budgets, personnel, and curriculum.
Q.4 Write an audit report of an academic institute or an organization and describe the importance of administrative evaluation. (20)
Administrative evaluation is a process that organizations use to determine the effectiveness of their administrative systems and procedures. It is an important part of accountability and helps ensure that organizational goals are being met. Audit reports are one way administrative evaluation can be used, and they are an important part of maintaining accountability. In this blog post, we will discuss the importance of audit reports and provide an example of an audit report for an academic institute.
Q.5 How can you differentiate between all approaches of supervision and teaching? (20)
A well-run educational institution is not only a source of knowledge and education, but also a place where employees can grow and learn. In order to provide this type of environment, it’s important to have a clear understanding of different approaches to supervision and teaching. Supervision and teaching can take many different forms, but all of them share one common goal: to ensure that your employees are learning and growing. To help you differentiate between all these approaches, read on for tips on how to identify which approach is best for your team.